- 60mL Coconut Oil (melted and cooled)
- 210 mL Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 5 mL Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 mL Vanilla Extract
- 160 grams All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 70 grams Coconut Sugar
- 20 grams Cocoa Powder
- 5 grams Baking Powder
- 1 gram Baking Soda
- 2 grams Sea Salt
- 85 grams Dark Chocolate (squares)
- 80 grams Raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC. Grease the ramekins with oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk the coconut oil, milk, vinegar, and vanilla.
- Add the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk until just combined.
- Add half of the batter into each ramekin. Place the chocolate into the center and then fill the ramekins with the remaining batter.
- Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Bake for 14 to 15 minutes, until the sides are cooked through and the top is mostly firm to the touch.
- Let cool a few minutes to continue cooking. Top with raspberries and serve. Enjoy!