If you have been to Total Balance, you will have either met or spoken to Ilme at some stage. She is amazing. Not only is she damn awesome at her job, but she also looks after us and helps to keep everything at Total Balance….. well balanced! Here is a hot 3 minutes with Ilme.
- At which shop would you like to max-out your credit card?
- Which storybook/cartoon character would you most want to be?
- Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
Never Say Never
- What was your favorite toy as a kid?
- Can you play any instruments?
- What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
- What is your favorite food/recipe?
- What was the worst punishment you received at school?
- What was your childhood nickname?
- Do you have any strange phobias?
Walking across grates in the road/footpath
- What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of?
My grandson Dylan
- What is one thing that you love to do on a Sunday?
Stay in bed until 8 am
- Where is your dream holiday and why?
Greek Islands, it looks relaxing
- What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Trek Machu Pichu
Try cross country skiing
- If you could have one superpower, which would you choose?
Turn back time
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Motivation to do a good days work
- How would you describe your day job to a child?
Multitasking and talking to people
- What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
Taking up ice skating after a 42-year break
- What does a typical day look like for you and what are you currently
Hectic. Working on learning to say no.
- If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be?
A restaurant critic
- What do you like most about your job?
Ability to make a difference to someone’s day
- What’s your most memorable facepalm moment?
Losing my glasses, but I was wearing them
- Given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
- What’s your favourite line from a film?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Vodka of course
If you would like to know more about Total Balance, or any of our team or treatments we offer, please feel free to contact us for a chat to Ilme. She is always happy to help.
Phone: (03) 9773 8085