- 600 grams Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless)
- 5 grams Paprika
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 60 grams Butter (divided)
- 400 grams Green Beans
- 5 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 160 milliliters Chicken Broth
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Season the chicken with paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and melt 2/3 of the butter. Add the chicken thighs and cook for five to six minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the remaining butter. Add the green beans and garlic, and cook for four minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chicken broth and lemon juice. Cook until the liquid is reduced, about five minutes.
- Add the chicken back to the pan until warmed through. Divide evenly between plates and enjoy!
recipe from That Clean Life