Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups chopped mango
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a jar, mix coconut milk, chia seeds, and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- In a blender, combine mango and 1 tablespoon of honey and blend until smooth.
- Layer chia pudding and pureed mango evenly among 4 small glasses.
- Garnish with coconut flake (if using) and serve.
You can find this recipe and more like it at paleogrubs.com
Want to chat to one of our Naturopaths or Osteopaths. Feel free to give us a buzz! We’re happy to help
This blog post is an educational tool only. It is not a replacement for medical advice from a registered and qualified doctor or health professional.
Phone: (03) 9773 8085