Serves 4 ⏰ 20 minutes
- 680 grams Top Sirloin Steak (cut into cubes)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 10 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 80 grams Red Onion (diced)
- 6 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 5 grams Whole Grain Mustard
- 120 ml Water
- 120 ml Cream
- 5 grams Tarragon (chopped, plus extra for garnish)
- Season the steak cubes well with salt and pepper. Heat up the oil in a large pan or skillet over high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the steak cubes and cook for four to five minutes, flipping a couple of times until the steak is seared and cooked to your liking.
- Transfer the steak bites to a plate. In the same skillet add the red onion, turn the heat down to medium and cook for three to four minutes until the onions are soft and brown. Stir occasionally as they cook.
- Add the garlic and mustard to the skillet and cook for another minute. Deglaze the pan with water, and add cream and tarragon. Let the sauce simmer for about two minutes.
- Transfer the steak bites back to the skillet and mix until steaks are well coated with sauce. Adjust the seasoning to your taste. Top with chopped tarragon and enjoy.
recipe from That Clean Life