6 Servings ⏰ 20 minutes
- 2 Eggs
- 360ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 80g Maple Syrup
- 60ml Lemon Juice
- 320g All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 20g Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 290g Strawberries (stems removed. chopped)
- 30ml Coconut Oil
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add the milk, maple syrup, and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well combined. Fold in the strawberries.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and add some oil. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter at a time into the pan, and cook until bubbles start to form. Flip and cook for another one to two minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Divide onto plates and enjoy!
Recipe by That Clean Life